Make a Donation for Your Chance to Win our Harley-Davidson Motorcycle 2014Home > News, Special Events > Make a Donation for Your Chance to Win our Harley-Davidson Motorcycle 2014
Big Sam is Unveiled!
The work is done and now it’s time to show off our 2005 Custom Harley Davidson which we will raffle later this year. The boys helped refurbish the bike along with the staff of Mother Road Motorcycles who generously donated our motorcycle this year. Help the work of the Good Samaritan Boys Ranch by donating and you will qualify for a chance to win the bike! Tickets can be obtained below or look for us out and about this spring and summer!
Purchase Tickets Online
- 2005 Harley Davidson Road King with 19,275 miles donated by Mother Road Motorcycles
- Custom paint with ghost flames donated by MAACO
- 1450cc fuel injected motor backed by a 5 speed transmission
- Vance & Hines tru-duals donated by Vance & Hines
- Mustang one piece touring seat donated by Mustang Seats
- Ride Wright Black Powder Coated 60 Spokes Cross Laced Wheel’s donated by Ride Wright
- Benchmark front fender and chrome mounting blocks donated by Klock Werks
- 1-1/4 Mentele Black Handle Bars with internal wiring donated by Klock Werks
- New front and rear tires donated by Pirelli and Parts Unlimited
Catch our custom Harley and donate for your chance to win at these upcoming events!
Friday thru Saturday, July 25 – August 2, Price Cutter at Battlefield and 65
Friday thru Sunday, August 15-17, Ozark Antique Auto Club Swap Meet at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
Friday, August 22, Men of the Year sponsored by Springfield Business Journal, Bass Pro White River Room, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, September 18, Bartenders Shoot-Out and Motorcycle Drawing at Big Whiskey’s
Thanks to these generous sponsors for donating parts for the bike:
- Parts Unlimited of Janesville, WI
- Vance and Hines of Sante Fe Springs, CA
- Mustang Motorcyle Products of Three Rivers
- MA Ride Wright Wheels of Anaheim
- CA Klock Werks of Mitchell, SD